What can sellers learn from data being collected from hundreds of sales conversations?
Roy shares some actionable insights for sellers at all stages in their careers:
1) Monitor your talk time during discovery…and keep it under 50%
2) Drive engagement with thoughtful (yet repeatable) questions in the demo stage
3) Get more stakeholders involved on group calls throughout the buying process
4) Review “game film” on your own & with your peers
5) Speak in matter-of-fact terms about pricing & avoid pitfalls like “list price”
Want to get a no-fluff email that boils down our 3 biggest takeaways from an entire week of B2B Growth episodes?
Sign up today: http://sweetfishmedia.com/big3
We’ll never send you more than what you can read in < 1 minute. 🙂
James Carbary is the founder of Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands. He’s a contributor for the Huffington Post & Business Insider, and he also co-hosts a top-ranked podcast according to Forbes: B2B Growth. When James isn’t interviewing the smartest minds in B2B marketing, he’s drinking Cherry Coke Zero, eating Swedish Fish, and hanging out with the most incredible woman on the planet (who he somehow talked into marrying him).