Meredith shares how building a content engine at Fundera become a completely inbound company and the importance of committing to create original content.
- How Fundera chose to launch their flagship content strategy “The Ledger”
- The business benefits of hosting and creating original content
- What does it take for an organization to commit to being a content creator
- How you can create buy-in for content strategies in your company
- Trends in b2b content marketing for the next 3-5 years
Connect with Meredith on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/meredithannwood/
James Carbary is the founder of Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands. He’s a contributor for the Huffington Post & Business Insider, and he also co-hosts a top-ranked podcast according to Forbes: B2B Growth. When James isn’t interviewing the smartest minds in B2B marketing, he’s drinking Cherry Coke Zero, eating Swedish Fish, and hanging out with the most incredible woman on the planet (who he somehow talked into marrying him).