Chip shares a few, quick stories about the brand awareness their podcast is developing in the market.
He also discusses how WorkSpan uses their podcast as a strategic way to continue conversations with the guests of their show:
- The opportunity for deeper relationships that happen quickly with podcast guests
- How his team transitions that into next steps, including:
- team members listening to episodes & using portions of the conversation as conversation starters
- doing email outreach to past guests several weeks later on behalf of the executive team to schedule follow up meetings
- the 50% response rate those email regularly see
Want to get a no-fluff email that boils down our 3 biggest takeaways from an entire week of B2B Growth episodes?
Sign up today: http://sweetfishmedia.com/big3
We’ll never send you more than what you can read in < 1 minute. 🙂
James Carbary is the founder of Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands. He’s a contributor for the Huffington Post & Business Insider, and he also co-hosts a top-ranked podcast according to Forbes: B2B Growth. When James isn’t interviewing the smartest minds in B2B marketing, he’s drinking Cherry Coke Zero, eating Swedish Fish, and hanging out with the most incredible woman on the planet (who he somehow talked into marrying him).