Megan share about first party data usage in digital advertising.
- What equity crowdfunding and why is it powerful
- Three questions every B2B Marketer/Salesperson should ask themselves
- How to spot a bad deals /lookie-loos
- Knowing your audience when you pitch and getting “as close to the money” as you can / focus on where your customers make money!
- Never Sell Something to Someone / Solving People’s Problems
- Don’t do business with assholes: waiting for opportunities to provide value to those who will appreciate you
Connect with Scott on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kitun/ and follow the podcast here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/technori-podcast-with-scott-kitun/id1037498205?mt=2
James Carbary is the founder of Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands. He’s a contributor for the Huffington Post & Business Insider, and he also co-hosts a top-ranked podcast according to Forbes: B2B Growth. When James isn’t interviewing the smartest minds in B2B marketing, he’s drinking Cherry Coke Zero, eating Swedish Fish, and hanging out with the most incredible woman on the planet (who he somehow talked into marrying him).