DRIVE REVENUE THROUGH PODCASTING
Your B2B marketing team is maxed out. If you ask them to do one more thing (like launching a podcast for your company), they’ll punch you in the face.
Our done-for-you podcasting service will help you avoid face punches.
TRUSTED BY THE BEST
DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH CREATING CONTENT AT SCALE?
- Does your team lack the bandwidth to produce consistent content?
- Is writing blog posts cumbersome?
- Is it hard to get enough time with your executives to produce thought leadership content?
- Are you getting found by your audience?
- Do you wonder if your content resonates with your potential customers?
- Do you struggle to come up with topics for content?
HOW PODCASTING HELPS YOU DRIVE REVENUE
ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING (ABM)
Invite your ideal buyers to be guests on your show to build relationships that map to revenue.
Create a content flywheel by turning each episode into multiple other content pieces.
Position your company’s leaders as industry influencers.
What you get:
- Podcast Launch Package
- Audio editing
- Basic content writing (headlines & show notes)
- Graphic design (episode & quote graphics)
- Publishing & syndication
- ABM podcast coaching
- Quarterly podcast analytics review
- Dedicated Producer
+ Content Marketing
Everything in Sweet, plus we turn every episode into a:
- Blog post
- LinkedIn post
- Micro video
- YouTube video
- We book your guests
- Provide content marketing coaching
+ Content Marketing
+ Thought Leadership
Everything in Sweeter, plus:
- Thought leadership coaching
- Booking some thought leaders as guests
- Podcast tour for your host
- Help with thought leadership content
- Lead magnets and email sequence building
Podcast Launch Package includes naming strategy, description writing, cover art, intro/outro/ad creation, voice-overs, and audience growth strategy session.
“The best service provider experience I have ever had.”
“I have enlisted Sweet Fish Media for help with creating a strong base of content for thought leadership, the sales process, and of course lead generation. It started with “48 hours to Industry Influence” which included 2 days of recording video and audio for 12 podcast episodes…”