B2B Growth is a daily podcast dedicated to helping B2B marketing leaders achieve explosive growth. Each episode features an interview with a B2B marketing executive or thought leader, discussing topics like B2B marketing strategy, account-based marketing (ABM), content marketing, marketing technology (MarTech), B2B strategic partnerships, aligning marketing with sales, social media, content creation, and promotion, leadership, buyer personas, agile marketing, and more.
In this episode we talk to Doug Kessler, Creative Director & Co-Founder of Velocity Partners.
1) Why you have to remember that a name isn’t everything
2) What should possibly be on your list as non-negotiable for a good B2B company name?
- easily pronounced when reading
- easily spelled when heard
- must not imply the wrong thing
- domain name available
- avoid existing vendor names
3) How do you remove subjectivity from the process
4) How do you actually start generating names?
Resource to check out: Onym
Check out the blog post that goes into even more detail: