B2B Growth is a daily podcast dedicated to helping B2B marketing leaders achieve explosive growth. Each episode features an interview with a B2B marketing executive or thought leader, discussing topics like B2B marketing strategy, account-based marketing (ABM), content marketing, marketing technology (MarTech), B2B strategic partnerships, aligning marketing with sales, social media, content creation, and promotion, leadership, buyer personas, agile marketing, and more.
Scott shares about first-party data usage in digital advertising.
- What equity crowdfunding and why is it powerful
- Three questions every B2B Marketer/Salesperson should ask themselves
- How to spot bad deals /lookie-loos
- Knowing your audience when you pitch and getting “as close to the money” as you can / focus on where your customers make money!
- Never Sell Something to Someone / Solving People’s Problems
- Don’t do business with assholes: waiting for opportunities to provide value to those who will appreciate you