B2B Growth is a daily podcast dedicated to helping B2B marketing leaders achieve explosive growth. Each episode features an interview with a B2B marketing executive or thought leader, discussing topics like B2B marketing strategy, account-based marketing (ABM), content marketing, marketing technology (MarTech), B2B strategic partnerships, aligning marketing with sales, social media, content creation, and promotion, leadership, buyer personas, agile marketing, and more.
In this episode, Logan shares the simple setup used for recording B2B Growth episodes.
Many people think you need to invest hundreds or thousands of dollars in a professional sound studio to get a podcast started–it’s simply not true.
There are many more important strategic decisions that will impact the success of your podcast, so don’t let the audio equipment question stop you from getting started.
Here are the items Logan mentions in this episode:
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB USB/XLR Microphone
- Neewer NW(B-3) 6 inch Studio Microphone Pop Filter with Stand Clip
- LyxPro HAS-10 Closed Back Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor & Mixing Headphones
- Neewer Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand
- Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder
- Online Voice Recorder