- Why she chose to focus her podcast on doing solo episodes instead of interviews.
- Two specific ways she develops topics for each episode.
- The amount of time it takes her to prep each episode and what that prep looks like.
- How she thinks about the length of each episode.
- The super simple setup she uses to record her episodes.
Want to get a no-fluff email that boils down our 3 biggest takeaways from an entire week of B2B Growth episodes?
Sign up today: http://sweetfishmedia.com/big3
We’ll never send you more than what you can read in < 1 minute. 🙂
James Carbary is the founder of Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands. He’s a contributor for the Huffington Post & Business Insider, and he also co-hosts a top-ranked podcast according to Forbes: B2B Growth. When James isn’t interviewing the smartest minds in B2B marketing, he’s drinking Cherry Coke Zero, eating Swedish Fish, and hanging out with the most incredible woman on the planet (who he somehow talked into marrying him).