On this new podcast you’ll hear what successful sales leaders and individual contributors are doing to break into new accounts, close more deals, and drive revenue for their organizations.
About Your Hosts
This dynamic duo have known each other for 20 years in marketing and sales technology.
They co-founded Eloqua, a marketing automation company, in 1999. They took it to IPO, whereupon it was bought by Oracle in 2013.
Not interested in basking in their success, they founded Nudge in 2014.
About Nudge Software
Nudge is a relationship intelligence platform.
It helps sales leaders understand how their team is performing at:
- Getting into the right relationships to get the deals started
- Managing the right relationships
- Staying in touch in the complex B2B sales cycle
- Increasing their outreach to higher level stakeholders in the buying committee to make sure that the deal gets done
Sales leaders can see:
- How their team is performing
- How the funnel’s looking
- What is likely to close
- What is at risk because it’s single-threaded (only one point of contact at the target company)