1) How he’s incorporating content collaboration into his regular travel schedule.
2) Why he prefers to do all of his interviews in person.
3) The guest research he does before every interview.
4) The incredibly thoughtful gifts that he customizes for each of his guests.
5) Why he creates video content from each interview branded with his guest’s logo.
James Carbary is the founder of Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands. He’s a contributor for the Huffington Post & Business Insider, and he also co-hosts a top-ranked podcast according to Forbes: B2B Growth. When James isn’t interviewing the smartest minds in B2B marketing, he’s drinking Cherry Coke Zero, eating Swedish Fish, and hanging out with the most incredible woman on the planet (who he somehow talked into marrying him).