B2B Growth is a daily podcast dedicated to helping B2B marketing leaders achieve explosive growth. Each episode features an interview with a B2B marketing executive or thought leader, discussing topics like B2B marketing strategy, account-based marketing (ABM), content marketing, marketing technology (MarTech), B2B strategic partnerships, aligning marketing with sales, social media, content creation, and promotion, leadership, buyer personas, agile marketing, and more.
You’ve probably noticed … podcasting isn’t coming. It’s here. Why is podcasting so big? And exactly how does it benefit the B2B space, specifically B2B sellers and marketers?
She has years of experience in marketing and branding with HUMANeX Ventures, Maestro, Emarsys, and her own company, Blueprint Marketing (just to name a few). She also hosted her own podcast at Emarsys called Marketer + Machine podcast. While she was hosting, it dawned on her — podcasting is a huge opportunity for marketers. But it can be challenging.
So she set out and founded her own B2B podcasting platform called Casted.
Lindsay came on our podcast, B2B Growth, to tell us why podcasting is the future for B2B.
What we talked about:
- Content machine: First, blog, then, podcast
- Blog strategy:
- Post regularly (weekly blog)
- High-quality content
- Grow audience
- Amplification, more customer intel & more ideation
- Podcasting amplifies your content machine
- Ideation & collaboration
- Customer intel
- Podcasting is insanely fun
- The Golden Age of radio is back (sort of)
- Podcasting is meaningful to your guests
- Tip: Don’t only go for the “GaryVees” or the Seth Godins (go for the people on the frontline)
- Tip: it is a little more work than you may think
- Tip: think outside the audio box
- B2B podcasting
Want to get a no-fluff email that boils down our 3 biggest takeaways from an entire week of B2B Growth episodes?