B2B Growth is a daily podcast dedicated to helping B2B marketing leaders achieve explosive growth. Each episode features an interview with a B2B marketing executive or thought leader, discussing topics like B2B marketing strategy, account-based marketing (ABM), content marketing, marketing technology (MarTech), B2B strategic partnerships, aligning marketing with sales, social media, content creation, and promotion, leadership, buyer personas, agile marketing, and more.
In this episode, Logan shares 4 formulas for naming your podcast so that it speaks directly to your ideal buyers.
1) Ideal buyer’s industry + ideal buyer’s role
2) Ideal buyer’s industry + generic role
3) How to + what your ideal buyer is responsible for doing
4) Optimal characteristic + type of business your ideal buyer runs/works in
Remember, you should have at least 2 goals with your B2B podcast:
- strategic relationships with your guests
- attracting listeners
When your show has a clear name, you’ll be setting yourself up to achieve both of those goals.